Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Mixed Media Canvas 'Sweet Ballerina" By Sharon Ziv - Noomish

Hi to you dear readers and followers! 
A new challenge is ON!
Sweetness and tenderness with the most amazing colors were brought to us as inspiration. 
As for me I'm about to deliver any day now and I knew that I just have to create this piece before I do that! Firstly because I'm in love with this soft colors and I had to create just one more thing for my spirit and also because this canvas will set as a decoration for my new baby girl room. 









As I often try to do, I have filmed a step by step tutorial for you guys! I bought a new stunning camera and I urge you to choose the most quality resolution YouTube can offer and enjoy HD quality while watching!


You are always welcome to visit me on my 

Until next time....Hugs and Kisses to you all!
Sharon 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments